Monday, October 31, 2011

Dear GoodLife Fitness,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I have concerns over the direction our relationship has taken in the past few months. I believe my concerns might come as a shock to you since you still seem to be benefiting greatly from our long distance relationship. However, for me, the stress over our relationship situation has caused me to indulge in many comfort foods and now I have what I believe is medically called a muffin top. So, that’s it, I’m back, and I’m taking back what is rightfully mine in our relationship. I will be putting many miles on your machines, wiping my sweat on your clean towels and using up your hot water.  See you in the morning GoodLife Fitness!

P.S. I'm now off to find something new to wear!

lululemon live simply jacket
lululemon slipless headband

No comments:

Post a Comment