Friday, November 4, 2011

addicted to chocolate

It is always this time of the year that I become addicted to chocolate, all thanks to HALLOWEEN! Every Halloween I separate the candy and give out what I like least first and save the best for last. However giving out the best never comes (sorry kids in my neighborhood) because I always plan for there to be plenty left over. I then spend the entire month of November on a sugar high and justifying things like a Coffee Crisp is like a coffee at breakfast, I'm working so hard I deserve another Kit Kat break, a Crispy Crunch IS a nice light snack...you get the picture, complete irrational behavior. When the chocolate at the office ran out and I began fantasizing about the evening I was going to spend with my jack-o-lantern full of Reese's Peanut Cups I lusted over these photos to get me through my day. If your behavior sounds anything like mine go and look and feed your immaganation. If you're behavior is nothing like I described DO NOT look ahead, it is a slippery slope!
For those of you who read Dear Good Life Fitness, I know, this is not helping my muffin top disease.

Source: tumblr.com via Misty on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment