Sunday, January 15, 2012

completely and totally new items - hand painted!!

Here is just the beginning of a new line of pillows that I've been working on that I'm so excited to tell you about!
I've been itching to "create" something. Yes, I know there are a lot of people who can not sew a straight line, or find it impossible to mix and match fabric and would think that what I do is creative. Don't get me wrong I still love the thrill of finding a fabric I know people will love,  getting photos from happy customers of their completed rooms, and seeing my products in magazines and on tv. But sitting at a sewing machine stitching straight lines, or ironing seams flat for hours upon hours, days upon days sucks the creative juices right out of you. Again, I was itching to do something more creative and put my "visual and creative arts" eduction to use!

Here's what I have available so far

The first line will be abstract, modern art pillows. That's right! Why should art be reserved for the walls?



The second line, is big impactful graphics that I've painted on the pillows. Need some valentines day decor, embracing the snowy winter, spruce up boys (young or old) room with some antlers or how about a traditional fleur de lie with a modern twist. Obviously, since these are all made by me, and made to order, I can paint the graphics in a color to match your decor. Have a look in the store,  I've already made the hearts in a bunch of different colours anticipating the valentines day rush! :-)


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment